Curriculum Vitae [PDF]
PhD (Currently ABD), Philosophy, Emory University, Atlanta, GA (U.S.A.).
MA, Philosophy, Ryerson University, Toronto, ON (Canada), 2013.
BA (Combined Honours), Contemporary Studies & History, University of King’s College, Halifax, NS (Canada), 2010.
AOS: Ethics, Philosophy of Emotions, Bioethics
AOC: Phenomenology, Ancient Philosophy (esp. Aristotle)
Ethics (esp. Bioethics), Philosophy of Emotions, Philosophy of Health & Illness, Phenomenology, Ancient Philosophy.
- “Grief, Phantoms, and Re-membering Loss”
Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy (SPEP), Pittsburgh, PA (2019). [PDF of program].
- “Empathy, Perspective, Parallax”
International Merleau-Ponty Circle (IMPC), New York, NY (2019). [PDF of program]
- “Living with Ghosts: Being Haunted as a Structure of Experience”
International Association for the Philosophy of Death & Dying, Uppsala, Sweden (2018). [PDF of program].
- “Co-Perception and Shared Worlds in Aristotelian Virtue Friendships”
Collegium Phaenomenologicum. Citta di Castello, Italy (2018). [PDF of program].
- “Emotional Work in Progress: Empathy as an Interpersonal (Self-)Hermeneutic”
Canadian Hermeneutic Institute. York University, Toronto, Canada (2016).
- “Pain as an Intersubjective Experience”
Canadian Hermeneutic Institute, York University, Toronto, Canada (2013).
- Forthcoming [from French to English]:
Translation of Antonio Lamarra, “Genetic Context and Initial Reception of Leibniz’s Monadologie. Leibniz, Wolff and the Doctrine of Pre-established Harmony.” Leibniz Review Vol. 28 (2019).
- Under Review [from Italian to English]:
with Elena Bartolini, Translation of Claudia Baracchi, Friendship, Milan: Mursia, 2016.
Academia.edu Profile (link)