- “Grief, Phantoms, and Re-membering Loss”
Society for Phenomenology and Existential Philosophy (SPEP), Pittsburgh, PA (2019). [PDF of program].
- “Empathy, Perspective, Parallax”
International Merleau-Ponty Circle (IMPC), New York, NY (2019). [PDF of program]
- “Living with Ghosts: Being Haunted as a Structure of Experience”
International Association for the Philosophy of Death & Dying, Uppsala, Sweden (2018). [PDF of program].
- “Co-Perception and Shared Worlds in Aristotelian Virtue Friendships”
Collegium Phaenomenologicum. Citta di Castello, Italy (2018). [PDF of program].
- “Emotional Work in Progress: Empathy as an Interpersonal (Self-)Hermeneutic”
Canadian Hermeneutic Institute. York University, Toronto, Canada (2016).
- “Pain as an Intersubjective Experience”
Canadian Hermeneutic Institute, York University, Toronto, Canada (2013).